Here I will be showing you how to bypass frp for all Samsung phones. This instruction is for educational purposes only.
Here are a few steps you will need to follow.
1. You will need to have access to an android phone.
2. Download the HushSMS.apk on that phone. Please insert sim in the phone that need frp bypass and connect to a Wifi network.
3. Open HushSms, use wap push sl, enter the phone number of the recipient and type https://www.youtube.com/rickodebest and press send wap push sl. You will see a push message, click OK.
5. Then you will need to type http://bit.ly/rickodebestbypass download and install remote 1 and then quickshortcutmaker. Open quickshortcutmaker.
6. Then you will need to type settings. Click on settings and click try. We going go to Lock screen and security, other security settings then device admin apps and ensure Android Device Manger and Find My Device deactivate.
7. We need to go to apps and locate Google Play Services and disable it.
8. Now to go Cloud and Accounts, select accounts, add account, click Google and add google account.
9. Go back to Apps and locate Google Play Services and enable it and restart your phone and you good to go.