Shaunique Lamb a 27-year-old senior says here Galaxy S7 explode in her cup holder on February 23 when she was driving. Shaunique said that the phone was not charging at the time of incident, but was connected to Bluetooth so that she could listen to music being played from an app on the phone.
Samsung stands behind the quality and safety of the more than 10 million Galaxy S7 family phones in the U.S. We are working with Ms. Lamb to retrieve the device and learn more about what happened. Until Samsung is able to obtain and examine any device, it is impossible to determine the true cause of any incident. Mobile phones are complex devices and there are many factors that could contribute to their malfunction.